- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Friday, February 26, 2016
One of Allegheny County's oldest intact urban villages, Sharpsburg contains a fascinating collection of some of the region's oldest urban dwellings.
One can imagine what some of downtown Pittsburgh's early buildings might have looked like by visiting Sharpsburg.
Posted by Jonathon Denson