- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Thank you so much to Young Preservationists Association for choosing to honor me with the Michael Eversmeyer Promise Award for the work I do on my blog. I'm thrilled to have this recognition, and hopefully it means that more people will see the historic buildings and places that I advocate for. My goal was always to bring attention to the historic places and the buildings that other people did not think were worth preserving, or did not know about, and I hope I have done that. So many of our endangered buildings are in depressed, but beautiful and historic, neighborhoods and old river towns. I hope I have inspired people to live and restore buildings in some of these places, as I have tried to do this myself, and I've tried to lead by example.
Posted by Jonathon Denson