- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Shaw Avenue - McKeesport
Here is a rare opportunity to own and restore one of the last great Victorians on McKeesport's "Millionaire's Row" - 610 Shaw Avenue. It is an intact and complete Gilded Age beauty, in need of restoration. I can put you in contact with the owner if you are serious about preserving the house. I am not a real estate agent - I am doing this merely to save the house.
Posted by Jonathon Denson