|Former Woelfel & Linke Tannery, circa 1880, in the Spring Garden neighborhood|
- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Former Woelfel & Linke Tannery, Spring Garden Avenue
The former Woelfel & Linke Tannery, located on Spring Garden Avenue in the city of Pittsburgh, was built circa 1880 and is part of the neighborhood's unique working class history.
Posted by Jonathon Denson