- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Endangered: 127 First Avenue, Tarentum
127 First Avenue in Tarentum is a historic canal house, built circa 1855 by Joseph Doty. It has been acquired by a shady property investment firm, and recently was condemned by Tarentum Boro. There is a number on the sign - 803-978-1539. Perhaps someone can save this piece of history.
Posted by Jonathon Denson