- My Preservation Projects!
- About the Site
- Photo Tours
- The Abandoned and Endangered Buildings List
- Rest in Peace: The Demolition List
- Pittsburgh Vernacular
- Urban Prairie in Pittsburgh: A Photo Case Study
- How to Purchase Abandoned Properties
- Pittsburgh's Lost Historic Buildings
- My Tribute to McKees Rocks and Stowe
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Here are a few pictures I took during a visit to Uniontown, PA. Uniontown is a small city located about an hour south of Pittsburgh. The downtown area has seen substantial revitalization, including restored storefronts, new businesses, and a beautifully renovated historic theater. It is clear that the city leaders of Uniontown are on the right track and have made great strides. They have increased the attractiveness of the urban core of the city, thereby making the city a more vibrant and appealing place to be.
Posted by Jonathon Denson